What is the One Leisure concessionary membership scheme?
Huntingdonshire District Council introduced the concessionary membership scheme in April 2019, to enable people to access a number of activities at its One Leisure Facilities at a discounted price, weekdays before 4.30pm and all weekend, including: gym sessions, fitness classes, public swimming, and Leo’s Funzone.
Read the One Leisure Concessionary Membership Scheme: Guidance for Public for more information.
If you receive one or more of the following benefits or have been diagnosed with one of the medical health conditions listed below, you may be eligible:
Income/employment related benefits
- Council Tax Support
- Employment and Support Allowances (Income Based)
- Housing Benefit
- Income Support
- Job Seekers (Income Based)
- Universal Credit
Disability related benefits
- Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Registered Blind
- Registered Disabled
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- War Disabled Pensioner
Degenerative neurological conditions
- An acquired brain injury or similar
- Huntingtons Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinsons Disease
- Others as presented on an individual case basis and assessed by the scheme manager
How do I apply?Complete the Application Form
How much does it cost?
Please see the Fees page for details.