skip to main content
Council & Democracy

Upgrade of Interactive Maps

We are currently dealing with an upgrade to our website that includes various maps. These include Conservation Area and Listed Buildings, Tree Preservation Orders and Flood Alleviation. We apologise for any inconvenience.

View Town and Parish Council Details

View Town and Parish Registers of Interests.

Useful forms and information for town and parish councils

Town and parish councils in Huntingdonshire are required to adopt their own code of conduct. The Monitoring Officer has the responsibility to establish and maintain a Register of Members' Interests for the town and parish council members.

All completed forms should be returned to the Monitoring Officer:

By email:

Or by post:

The Monitoring Officer 
Huntingdonshire District Council 
Pathfinder House 
St Mary's Street 
PE29 3TN.

Notification of changes relating to Chairman or Clerk details should be emailed to: