skip to main content
Council & Democracy

We are committed to giving you the opportunity to help shape the area and the services you receive. 

Customer Feedback

We encourage feedback to help us improve our services and the information we provide.

Complaints about councillors

You can make a complaint to us about the behaviour of Huntingdonshire District Council councillors or a member of one of our parish or town councils.


Whistleblowing enables employees, councillors and members of the public to report any concerns they have about wrongdoing within or involving the council.


Engagement is one of the key ways we interact with and involves local communities and residents.


We welcome petitions and recognise that this is one way in which local people can raise concerns.