You can use our online forms to report:
Please visit the fly tipping page for further information on how we deal with fly-tipping and to make a report.
Use the online form below to report an abandoned vehicle. Read the abandoned vehicles page for further information and details on how we deal with abandoned vehicles.Report an Abandoned Vehicle
Use the online form below to report the following issues:
- asbestos (more information about asbestos)
- bodily fluids
- cleaning of play equipment, benches, life buoys, bridges and footpaths
- drug-related items (needles, syringes etc)
- dead animals (more information about dead animals - please note we don't collect small animals such as hedgehogs, birds and rats)
- dog fouling (more information about dog fouling)
- fly posting
- graffiti (more information about graffiti)
- leaves and fruit
- litter (more information about litter)
- litter bin full, damaged or missing (more information about litter bins)
- road sweep
You can use the map below to check if the issue has already been reported to us.
We aim to deal with all these issues within 5 days. If an issue is offensive or hazardous (such as needles) we aim to deal with it within 24 hours of receiving your report.
Damage to council property
Use the online form below to report damage to the following council property:
- bus shelters
- car park barriers and surfaces
- CCTV cameras
- life buoys
- pay and display ticket machines
- play equipment
- skate parks
- street name plates
Please note that we do not maintain all types of equipment and assets - some are owned by parish and town councils. Where possible we will pass on your report to these councils. However, we cannot pass on your details so they will be unable to update you unless you get in touch with them directly.