skip to main content
People & Communities

Upgrade of Interactive Maps

We are currently dealing with an upgrade to our website that includes various maps. These include Conservation Area and Listed Buildings, Tree Preservation Orders and Flood Alleviation. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Our Community team works in partnership with a number of organisations including:

  • Cambridgeshire Constabulary

  • Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service

  • Cambridgeshire County Council

  • registered providers such as Places for People and Muir Housing.

We are committed to maintaining Huntingdonshire as a safe place to live, work and visit by helping to reduce levels of crime, disorder, anti-social behaviour and the fear of crime in the district.

How do I report a crime?

  • in an emergency, if a crime is being committed or a life is in danger, call the police on 999

  • to report an incident to the police, call the non-emergency number 101

  • you can report a hate crime online via the Metropolitan Police's website.