Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Stations Review 2019
The District of Huntingdonshire is divided into polling districts. Within these districts there are polling places which we are required to review every five years.
The review is designed to see if polling districts and polling places in Huntingdonshire suit the needs of voters, and includes:
- polling district boundaries within each ward
- locations of polling places and stations in each polling district and
- access to each polling station.
As part of the review process we want to ensure all electors in Huntingdonshire have reasonable facilities for voting as are practicable in the circumstances, and welcome your views on:
- existing polling arrangements and suggestions for alternatives and
- accessibility of polling places, particularly if you're a disabled resident. We also welcome comments from those with expertise in access for persons with disabilities.
The Consultation Document outlines the current Polling District Schedule, with existing polling districts, polling places and polling stations for the entire district. This gives the location of our current polling stations that we plan on using at all forthcoming elections. It also details how you can respond to this consultation.
If you wish to comment on the existing arrangements, email email@example.com or write to Electoral Services, Huntingdonshire District Council, Pathfinder House, St Mary’s Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TN.
The deadline for the consultation and any responses is 14 August 2019.