The Statement of Accounts represents our financial position for the year ended 31 March. It summarises the council's assets and liabilities as at 31 March and a cashflow statement which sets out where our money came from and how it was spent.
- Statement of Accounts 2017/18
- Accounts Inspection Period of Accounts Audit 2017/18
- Draft Annual Governance Statement 2017/18
- Statement of Accounts 2016/17
- Final Audit Results Report 2016/17
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2016/17
- Accounts Inspection Period for Accounts Audit 2016/17
- View the Statement of Accounts 2015/16 in our Annual Financial Report
- View the Audit Letter of Representation 2015/16
You can view previous year's documents in our Financial document archive.
Our accounts are subject to audit by Ernst & Young LLP, Luton, Bedforshire.
Each year we set a budget for the coming financial year and put together a Medium Term Financial Strategy (MTFS) for the next six years. Calculations for the district’s council tax are based on this budget.
Expenditure over £250
We publish this information so you can see what we spend money on. These payments are for goods and services, grant payments, payments to other public bodies and expense payments.
Procurement card expenditure
We publish online details of all payments made to suppliers for goods and services using a procurement card.
Financial documents for previous years can be found on the Finance Document Archive page.
Appointment of external auditor