Huntingdonshire District Council


Concessionary Bus Passes


The National Concessionary Fares Scheme

From 1st April 2011 Cambridgeshire County Council took full responsibility for the provision of concessionary bus passes in the county. This means that eligible residents need to apply to Cambridgeshire County Council.

You can apply online for your pass or renewal by using the links on the right.

For general enquiries concerning the Concessionary Travel Scheme please contact Cambridgeshire County Council using the link in the External Links section on the right or by phone on 0345 045 1367.

missed bin collection


  • DirectGov
  • Get Safe Online
  • Better Connected 2011